- About Us
- Sunday Night Meals
- Weekly Gatherings
- Discipleship - Get Discipled!
- LT Events & Forms
- 6pm Music Ministry
- Sacrament of Confirmation
- Visiting with Vocations
- College Students
High School Youth Ministry - LIFE TEEN
WEDNESDAYS at 5:00pm
We pray the Rosary together on Wednesdays at 5:00pm along with the entire Parish via Zoom.
Meeting ID:259 154 151
- Divine Intimacy (helping young people center their lives on an ongoing encounter with Jesus)
- Mentorship (helping young people know they are not alone, speaking truth in their lives, encouraging virtuous habits and meeting young people where they are)
- Conviction for Faith (helping young people imitate Jesus who spent three years living out the mission with His disciples)
- Committing to meeting once per week for a semester (Meeting location can be at GS, Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, etc.)
- Sharing life (talking about joys, struggles, finding God and keeping Him at the Center of our life)
For more information about being discipled, please reach out to Kelly by calling the parish office 850-893-1837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 on 1 Conquering Shame Class (varied times)
Time length is 1 hour per week for 4 weeks. Topics addressed include: recognizing shame, difference between shame and guilt, shutting shame down & more. Please call or email Kelly to set up meeting times or for more information.
Even if you join us in person, you can still be with us virtually at any or all of the above virtual happenings!