- About Us
- Sunday Night Meals
- Weekly Gatherings
- Discipleship - Get Discipled!
- LT Events & Forms
- 6pm Music Ministry
- Sacrament of Confirmation
- Visiting with Vocations
Monday - Guys Group
Heeding the Second Vatican Council's declaration that “whoever follows Christ the perfect man becomes himself more a man” The Guys Group at Good Shepherd strives to foster Christian discipleship among the men of Good Shepherd by pursuing the following goals:
- Empower young men to live an adult Christian life through instruction in the Catholic faith and practical life skills
- Encourage young men in their commitment to Jesus Christ and his Church through group fellowship and prayer
- Exhort young men to live a life of ongoing conversion, growth in Christian virtue, and missionary zeal
Looking to the example of the great male Saints of our Catholic tradition and recognizing the signs of the times, The Good Shepherd Guys Group earnestly endeavors to deepen in young men the awareness of their true masculine identity in Jesus Christ. Thus by “speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ” (Eph. 4:15).