- About Us
- Sunday Night Meals
- Weekly Gatherings
- Discipleship - Get Discipled!
- LT Events & Forms
- 6pm Music Ministry
- Sacrament of Confirmation
- Visiting with Vocations
High School Youth Ministry - LIFE TEEN
Guys Group will still take place on Mondays from 7:00-8:30pm. We will do this Virtually via Zoom. Please email me if you would like to join us on Mondays.
Girls Group will still take place on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:30pm. We will do this Virtually via Zoom. Please email me if you would like to join us on Tuesdays.
Due to many changes with school, work, sports and other schedules, we have decided instead of meeting on Wednesdays at 6:00am to move that to Wednesdays at 5:00pm. At this time, teens will lead a Virtual Rosary for the entire parish family via Zoom.
Meeting ID:259 154 151
If you have any questions or would like to chat (phone or video conference) - I am available. Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are invited to join any and all of the following parish happenings.
- GS Parish Happenings
- The Church is open daily for private prayer from 8:00am-8:00pm.
- The parish is making every effort to Live Stream Daily Masses & Weekend Masses. Please visit: www.goodshepherdparish.org/livestream
- Confessions are available by appointment. Please call the Church Office at 850-893-1837.
- Join the Virtual Rosary led by teens! (Zoom Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/293838836 Meeting ID: 293 838 836)
Other Recommended Resources
- Wild Goose Video Series, CLICK HERE (Inspiring messages, captivating videography, & something a family together can enjoy!)
- Metanoia Video Series, CLICK HERE (Inspiring messages, captivating videography, & something a family together can enjoy!)
- Visit LifeTeen.com for awesome, fresh and relevant blogs!
- Today’s Readings
- Saint of the Day
- Visit the Eucharistic Lord at Savior.org
- Summit Resources for Teens & Families, CLICK HERE
Please continue to check your email, the parish website (https://www.goodshepherdparish.org), & social media (@gslifeteen) for the latest information.
Lastly, please know that we miss you and we are praying for you & your family. If we can do anything to assist you during this time, don't hesitate to reach out.
Kelly & the Core Team